BIZLINK is a leading West Australian not-for-profit Incorporated Disability Employment Service. We selectively match candidates to fill the criteria of each vacancy and provide on-site training, support and advice. We have serviced the Perth suburbs since 1992, hundreds of employers and clients currently benefit from our job matching and on-site training. We achieve reduced turn-over, lower absenteeism and employees who produce quality and quantity that meets your needs. We provide assistance to create an inclusive and diverse workforce that results in customer loyalty, increased morale and improved productivity. We have motivated candidates and can access Federal financial incentives.
Established in 1992 to provide employment assistance for school leavers with a disability living in Perth’s northern suburbs, BIZLINK services expanded in 1994 to include job seekers with a range of disabilities and ages. BIZLINK has offices in East Perth, Melville, Cockburn Central, Rockingham, Joondalup, Innaloo and Midland.
BIZLINK assists people with all types of disabilities, barriers and backgrounds to secure and maintain quality employment. Importantly, when making a choice of provider, BIZLINK has over 26 years of local experience and results.
Choose BIZLINK for:
- Perth-based, local experience
- Convenience of 7 offices across the Perth suburbs
- Personal job-matching and individual assistance
- On and off-site training and support
- Expertise in School to Work Transition, Traineeships and Apprenticeships
- A team of professional Coordinators and an existing network of employers
- Disability Support Certification and ISO 9001
- A free service because of Australian Government funding