- This event has passed.
Provide First Aid (inluding CPR)
June 21 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm$120 – $150
This Provide First Aid training course is designed to prepare you with the first response skills and techniques required to successfully meet the nationally recognised Unit of Competence HLTAID011 Provide First Aid from the Health Training Package. The course is suitable for individuals within any workplace, or for personal development needs.
- Personal Safety Procedures
- Priorities in an Emergency
- Life Support – the D.R.S.A.B.C.D. approach
- Managing the Unconscious
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (C.P.R)
- Rescue Breathing
- Managing Major Response, Airway, Breathing & Circulation Problems
- Recovery Position
- Remote Area First Aid
- Accident and Illness Prevention
Upon successful completion participants will be issued with a ‘First Aider’ wallet card and the following Statement of Attainment, which will be recognised nationally:
- HLTAID011 Provide First Aid
- HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
MCCC Members: $120 / Non-Members $150
Book here: https://www.trybooking.com/BZSYM
Hurry, places are limited!